1 day, 1 industry: Making it count at FutureScape Spring 2020
Plan your day for maximum payback: People, Tech, Sustainability
Think products, think plants, think prospects, think progress. Once you register for your free place at FutureScape Spring, you’re already ahead of the game. Now you just need to plan your day – it’s a day of huge promise, so let’s help you gain the greatest payback…
QUICK GUIDE: Your 9 “need-to-knows”
- Getting here? Head for the Portsmouth Road main entrance of Sandown Park Racecourse (the KT10 9AJ postcode is the other side so don’t let your sat nav fool you)
- Parking? Yes, loads – and free for visitors, just like the show itself
- Doors open? 9 am till 5 pm
- Pre-registered? Bring your code, scan and you’re off. Otherwise, head for the Registration desk
- Over 50 exhibitors and demonstrations showcasing new products, machinery, design concepts and service offerings
- 18+ Seminars in four zones from 10 am across business, planting, show gardens and interior landscaping topics
- 40+ Speakers from horticulture, landscaping, business and industry
- 1000+ trade visitors expected
- Refreshments and food available throughout the day
The night before and breakfast
People, tech and sustainability. Not just buzzwords, but real commitments at FutureScape Spring 2020. And this starts en route to the event for many as teams often connect the evening before over a pie, a pint or prosecco or with a brew and a butty on the day so that they can really max out their 9-5 at the event itself.
You’re in! Swoop through the exhibitor hall for a role call of exhibitors with breadth, depth and interest: softscapes, hardscapes, aquascapes, playscapes, groundscapes, woodscapes, earthscapes, wildscapes, techscapes, teamscapes, lightscapes… you get the picture.
Hot trends in horticulture? Head for the Soft Landscaping Theatre. Pathway to Permaculture? The Business Theatre beckons. Alternatively, choose a Vectorworks workshop or interior landscaping theme at the Plants@Work Conference in the Champagne Bar.
Keep it real in the Soft Landscaping Theatre as the panel seeks out methods to encourage wildlife and biodiversity. More focused on finding finance? Let’s talk about funding streams in the Business Theatre.
Another chance to meet and make new connections – and grab some refreshments in the Food Court or cafe. Take 5 to take stock of what you’ve learned and seen this morning, thumb through the product literature and make a note of how it applies to your business.
Big things are happening in each of the seminar zones. Big trees in Soft Landscaping, big marketing plans in the Business Zone and big statement show gardens with the RHS. Big choices!
Flex your purchasing muscles in the Business Theatre as our panel debates the virtues of one-stop-shops and individually sourcing products or choose our One-to-One Interview with soft landscaping specialist Paul Hervey-Brookes exploring the year-long commitment to show garden glory.
4 pm and beyond
Doors close at 5 pm so there’s time for a final FutureScape flourish. Look forward to seeing you there!